Elopements, Micro-weddings, and Vows with a Wow- (something a little bit different!)
Perhaps the big wedding shindig isn’t really your thing. Maybe you’ve been thinking about getting away and eloping- just the 2 of you. Or maybe you just want a handful of close family/friends and want something simple, relatively quick, but personalised at the same time.
The Ruby ceremony micro-wedding option will be yourselves, and up to 20 guests (dependent on currency of NSW Health Guidelines with regards Covid19);
The Ruby elopement option will be yourselves and 2 witnesses only (no guests) and I will be happy to provide you with the witnesses if required.
The ceremony will be 10-15 minutes in duration.
- All legal aspects covered before, during and after the ceremony.
- An intimate, personalised short ceremony
- Recording the ceremony or facilitating a live-stream if possible
- Music for the ceremony
- A signing table
- No rehearsal
- You write your own vows (I can provide guidance & tips if needed!)
- An official marriage certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages. (I can order one on your behalf for $60 delivered to your home address if required- the one you keep on the day is commemorative and will not be sufficient if you wish to change your name).
- Extra fee may be payable if I am travelling 100kms round trip to your rehearsal and wedding ceremony
OK, and now for something completely different….
Eloping and looking for a different wedding? You’ve come to the right place! With all these activities on offer in Byron Bay, your marriage can be one that combines your love of adrenaline with your love for your partner- and no one can accuse you of having a run- of- the mill wedding ceremony!